Sojourner King Law offers electronic discovery services to its clients as well as to other law firms that need discovery support. We are proud to be on the forefront of technological advances in the legal field and focus on the consulting and management of files from an electronic discovery perspective. Our firm has significant experience in legal project management, class actions and large commercial litigations in Canada, the U.S. and internationally. The firm regularly assists law firms and corporate clients in matters relating to document preservation, collection, production and efficient approaches to document review.
We advise on all major discovery issues, both during and outside of litigation including forensic collections, backup tape remediation strategies, cost shifting and proportionality issues as well as vendor selection initiatives. Our experienced staff will help you design an electronic discovery plan designed specifically for you.
Our firm can assist with:
- Pretrial Discovery Negotiations
- Document Collection and Data Preservation
- Management of Electronically Stored Information (“ESI”)
- Metadata Extraction and Optical Character Recognition (“OCR”)
- Custom Endorsing and Load File Creation
- Document Review Platform Analysis
- Vendor Analysis and Vetting
- Keyword Searching
- De-duplication and Near De-Duplication
- Relevance and Privilege Review
- Cloud Computing and Disaster Recovery Measures
Once you have your data, Sojourner King Law offers tested ways for you to take control of it. Contacts us for all of your electronic discovery needs.