This purpose of our policy is to help you understand how your personal information is collected and used when you visit our website. It does not apply to any third-party websites, which may be accessible through links from our website. Sojourner King Law assumes no responsibility for third-party websites.
What personal information does Sojourner King Law collect?
Sojourner King Law may collect personal information such as your name, company and title or position, contact details such as telephone number and postal or email address, and any other information relating to you which you may provide.
How do we use this information?
Your personal information may be retained in a database and used by Sojourner King Law for purposes such as:
- administering our relationship with you, providing services, and responding to enquiries
- processing applications for employment
- business development including sending legal updates, publications, and details of events
- providing and administering legal services
- meeting legal or other regulatory obligations imposed on us
- auditing usage of our websites
How is your personal information protected?
Sojourner King Law has implemented appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, Sojourner King Law cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will be unable to defeat our security measures.
Effective September 15, 2016